Belgian Waffles that I like and Super Soup

January 4, 2006
Day 4
It sure was nice of Gordon to introduce me to Belgian Waffles his way. Generally I like my waffles flat with syrup and butter (traditional) and I can't stand Belgian waffles, but these were awesome and I'll be begging to try them hot sometime soon.Cuisinart WAF-6 Traditional-Style 6-Slice Waffle Iron, Brushed Stainless Steel

Day 4
Sticking with the Red Tea

Day 4
URL's (Yahoo! cafeteria) catered lunch surprise. BBQ-like chicken, taters, beans and a cookie. Not nearly as good as URL's chicken fajita bar.

Day 4
This isn't the most endearing photo but I really like this soup. It's basically tons of veggies in a tomato broth with pot roast ... mmm Wintery.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?